We are Wimdu, a German start-up with worldwide
presence and headquarters in the heart of Berlin! Initially funded with $90
million, Wimdu has grown to host over 300,000 properties in over 120 countries,
connecting guests and hosts worldwide. We are the biggest European marketplace
for private accommodation, offering a great travel experience for those looking
for a smart alternative to hotels. Wimdu has the vision, the passion and the
drive to succeed and we are now looking for motivated people to join our
multi-talented, international team to make it happen!
- Creation of any new reports and migration of existing ones to Tableau
- Collaboration with other Wimdu departments including marketing, finance, brand, product and IT to understand their requirements and deliver actionable insight.
- Monitoring of processes in a proactive manner ensuring consistent, accurate delivery of data
- Pro-actively identify business opportunities using analytical methods
- Studying Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information System or
a relevant field
- Good knowledge of SQL and a skill for creating eye-catching reports
- Knowledge of Java or Python is a bonus
- Very good english communication and self-organising skills
- Enthusiasm to learn new analytical concepts and a passion for data and technology
- A pragmatic approach to work and a can-do attitude
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
If you seek to work within a friendly and
supportive environment, with a high performance culture and many learning
opportunities, then we are looking for you! Based in Berlin, you will be a part
of our BI Team and your work will directly influence Wimdu´s development and
We offer international start-up-spirit based in
the heart of Germany's vibrant capital. Free fruit and beverages, as well as
monthly events and a chill-out area complete our offer and will enrich your
days as a part of our fantastic team.
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
Please forward your
application, including CV, cover letter and salary expectations by using the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=owcz2fw3&s=meinpraktikum