We’re Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States and we’ve made Berlin our new European Headquarters! Are you a startup enthusiast and ready to join one of Berlin’s fastest growing international companies?
Join us at Wayfair where we are a zillions things home, together with our other brands AllModern and Joss&Main. Wayfair was selected by Glassdoor as a top company to work for and #16 on the Forbes most promising companies. Our company was founded in 2002 and grows at >50% a year. Wayfair has ambitious plans to triple our global business over the next 3-5 years and investments in our International markets are a big part of the global strategy. We are currently targeting over 100% growth rates in Europe.
We are seeking working student with flexible working hours for our warehouse administration.
· Take receipt of returned items and compile accurate list of returned PO numbers
· If required, process return in the Wayfair internal system
· Sort returns by reason (Refused, Damaged, Non-deliverable, etc.)
· Liaise with Customer Service team to identify next steps and take appropriate action
· Organise shipment to either the customer, clearance centre, supplier or skip
· You speak German fluently and ideally English
· You are reliable and well organized with a high attention to detail
· You are interested in retail and e-commerce
Our proposition to you
You will work between 6 and 10 hours a week. We are flexible with these working hours and will agree, together with you, upon a planning that fits you best.
Working for Wayfair also offers:
· An awesome, multinational team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
· A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
· Monthly team events
· And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Our unparalleled selection and superior customer service coupled with the convenience of online shopping, makes it easier than ever before to find exactly what you want for your home. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
· Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
· Joss & Main, an online flash sales site offering inspiring home design daily
· AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
· DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
· Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and employs 2,000 people across its eight global locations of Boston, New York, Ogden, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London, Berlin and Sydney. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
Visit our Site: http://www.wayfair.com
Read our Engineering Blog: http://engineering.wayfair.com/
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wayfair
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therealwayfair
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.