So who are we?
We’re Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States and we’re ready to make Berlin our new European Headquarters! Are you a startup enthusiast and ready to join one of Berlin’s hottest new international companies? Then keep on reading!
• Keyword research and on-site optimisation according to SEO guidelines
• Identify new keyword opportunities
• Monitoring and analysis of optimisation results
• Create content articles for our UK e-commerce site
• Stay up to date on current interior and social trends to plan and develop creative SEO link bait content
• Write clean, concise and engaging content on deadline
You bring to the table:
• You are a student or recent graduate with relevant course work (ie, Marketing, Communications, English Studies, etc)
• You have already had your first experience in content writing
• Native English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong grasp of grammar and tone with a meticulous attention to detail
• Interest in home décor and homeware
• A passion for online marketing
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Word
• Communicative and creative
• A ‘hands-on’ opportunity to hit the ground running at a fast-growing ecommerce company
• Flat hierarchies and excellent career opportunities
• A fun, friendly and motivated team, as well as a supportive and approachable management
• Desirable office location in the heart of Kreuzberg
• Fresh fruit, coffee and snacks every day
• Friday beers and regular team events
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Our unparalleled selection and superior customer service coupled with the convenience of online shopping, makes it easier than ever before to find exactly what you want for your home. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and employs 2,000 people across its eight global locations of Boston, New York, Ogden, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London, Berlin and Sydney. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
Visit our Site: http://www.wayfair.com
Read our Engineering Blog: http://engineering.wayfair.com/
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wayfair
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therealwayfair
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.