Looking for hands-on experience at one of the most exciting and rapidly-evolving e-commerce companies in Berlin? This is an exciting time to join an immensely successful global e-commerce company at Start-up stage in Berlin!
We’re looking for energetic, forward-thinking team members to bring their go-to attitudes to our team for a 6-month paid internship, where they’ll enjoy the exciting feel of a company start-up and relish the opportunity of first-hand experience in a thriving environment.
- You will support the Customer Retention team in projects regarding trust and conversion
- Assist in the successful delivery and continuous improvement of ongoing projects on trust certification and financing solutions
- Conduct analysis on customer retention performance metrics and project evaluation
- Manage your own projects such as referrals and reviews
- Support the team in performing ad-hoc analysis on email marketing, direct mail and SEO
QualifikationYou speak German on a native level and you are fluent in EnglishYou have already gained experience through some internshipsStrong analytical skills and experience with MS ExcelSelf-driven work attitude, able to pay attention to details, and a sense of urgencyComfort in a fast paced environmentPositive thinking team player with an energetic
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oj9h4fwx&s=meinpraktikum
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- Ambitious team with more than 30 nationalities
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Daily fresh fruits, snacks & drinks
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $2.25 billion in annual sales in 2015 and $786.9 million in net revenues for second quarter 2016. Wayfair employed 5,398 people as of June 30, 2016 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.