We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 14 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the stability of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE
global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our more than 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity
and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As an intern in our quality management team for Hungary, you will support the Hungarian team by checking the content of our website and make sure, that our platform is as user-friendly as possible. You will work closely together with our Hungarian country team and have a direct influence of the success of our Hungarian platform.
- You work in Berlin and become a part of our great team
- You support the quality management of our Hungarian platform
- You check our Hungarian content for optimizations and mistakes
- You ensure that shop items match user searches and research of relevant product keywords
- You Create, Provide and implement relevant content
- You support in set up new and modification of current brands, categories and filters
- You look proactively for website improvementsYou support in the preparation and implementation of different projects
What we offer:
- We love diversity - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority - Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility - With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you - Benefit from flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together - Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
QualifikationWhat you offer:
- You are currently studying – we are open for all fields
- You have an analytical and logical mindset
- You bring a very motivated mindset and the willingness to learn
- You offer a structured and organized working manner
- You speak Hungarian on a native level and good English skills
- You have a good understanding of MS-Office
- You are available for at least 3 months
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
If you are interested in an exciting position within a friendly team, please submit your application in English including cover letter, CV and your earliest starting date to Tobias Friedl.