1) RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS - BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Researching regions, sector, industry, core Business and Performance, together with specific initiatives to improve performance. You will be investigating key information on clients, industry, regions for company briefings or presentations.
2) DATABASE DEVELOPMENT
You will be researching active and passive candidates in the Aviation industry and create a new database with potential workers and clients within the Aviation sector. This includes headhunting and data entry.
You will support the Sales and Business Development Teams with clear, actionable information to support and drive sales and client engagement. Therefore, you will be applying strategy, intelligence and modelling to help develop the VHR propositions to key sectors, clients and contractors.
4) CUSTOMER SERVICE
You will work together with your team on one of VHR’s biggest clients in the Aviation industry. This will include communicating with the client via telephone, translating contracts into German/English, and researching the employment rules and regulations between Germany and the United Kingdom, among others.
The ideal candidate for this role...
- is experienced in Microsoft Excel, Office & Word
- works hard, learns quickly and is able to work accurately and to deadlines
- is self-motivated, highly organised and attentive
- has patience and persistence
- is fluent in English and German
- has the ability to do in-depth research
It will be a bonus, if you...
- are able to demonstrate competency in general business administration duties.
- have an interest in the Aviation & Aerospace Industry.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Are you ready for an interesting and invaluable internship experience at a leading technical recruitment firm in Central London
Do you find yourself in the above mentioned description?
Send your application to HR@v-hr.com today and we will be in contact shortly.
We are looking forward to your application and to having you in our team!