Just the right job for youWhy Viacom International Media Networks?
Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies. But the difference is in the detail. At Viacom you’re not only contributing your Know How, but your individual passion. Become a fan of your own work. Whether you are working for MTV, VIVA, COMEDY CENTRAL, Nickelodeon or our Sales division Visoon, you will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative work environment that fits your lifestyle. We require versatile talents - whether you are a newcomer or a professional - to help expand our content across all platforms from TV to Web.
For our Human Resources team in Berlin, Germany, we are recruiting, starting mid June, an
Intern or a Temp Help Human Resources (f/m)
(as a mandatory internship 40h/week or as temp help 30–40h/week)
The human resources intern/temp help will be part of the local HR team and achieve insights in various topics related to operative human resources management. The intern/temp help will support HR professionals in their day-to-day business and potentially take part in organizing current projects.
- Recruiting of interns, trainees and temps for our office in Berlin: advertising jobs, screening, pre-selection
- Support day-to-day business (issue certificates, employee communications, etc.)
- Accurate maintenance of HR systems and personnel files
- Preparation and writing of reference letters and confirmations
- Data management and analysis
- Supporting the HR team in the realization of various projects
That's why we want you
Completed at least a basic course of education in Business studies with a main focus on human resources
- Ideally already experienced in personnel management due to internship(s)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- High level of reliability when working with confidential issues
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Analytical and conceptual skills paired with a pragmatic and solution oriented view
- Independent and proactive, a fast learner
- Motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong interest in working in a multi-cultural environment
- Speaking both German and English (fluently)
- A centrally located office in Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg, directly at the Spree
- A monthly lunch allowance to spent at our own cafeteria (as an intern only)
- Free access to www.lynda.com including a variety of online trainings
- Company sports and several other company discounts
Sounds just like you?
Then this job will suit you perfectly. Send us your application and let us know your earliest possible starting date via our webpage (viacom.de/jobs
). Questions? Send them to Katharina Jaenisch via email@example.com