Sales and Marketing in Real Estate Field
6 months Trainee in
AufgabenAn internship at Villa Noble S.L includes a wide range of valuable and challenging responsibilities and especially the freedom of managing projects autonomously. This experience will help you to gain an inside in the national and international real estate and investment market. Furthermore, this internship opportunity is diverse as it implies the direct client and business partner contact and not just routine office work. Another big advantage is obviously being privileged to experience the unique quality of life in Marbella by enjoying the best microclimate in Europe with over 320 days of sunshine per year.
The main tasks during this internship will be to start campaigns to enter new markets by contacting other agencies with the goal of establishing cooperation by promoting our portfolio to their clients, and to continue developing the existing markets through direct sales and customer services.
Following are the responsibilities among others:
• Targeting new so far untouched markets and managing them autonomously
• Acquiring clients from strong markets for projects and properties in and around Marbella
• Developing and planning a marketing campaign to promote our portfolio
• Bringing in new ideas to enhance the sales
• Business communications with clients and business partners
• Having an accurate knowledge about our properties
• Preparing presentations and taking appointments with business partners and/or clients
• Taking appointments with potential buyers and showing them our properties with the goal to sell
• Providing the perfect client experience with Villa Noble S.L
• Delivering projects according to agreed deadlines
• Building a network of new business partners in new markets
• Establishing an international database for our newsletter
• Updating the website
• Managing the CRM system
QualifikationWe are looking for a responsible, ambitious and initiative intern with a strong inner drive to learn, adapt and put into practice all new and old relevant experiences. Strong motivation, the right attitude and an understanding of the market are essential to succeed in this business. As this position requires a lot of autonomously decisions and planning the intern will have to completely commit to the work and focus. Villa Noble S.L strongly emphasizes on teamwork and communication within our team.
Ideal Candidate profile:
• German native speaker or fluent in German. MUST BE!
• Able to work in AT LEAST 6 months
• FLUENT level in English AND/OR Spanish
• Other languages are highly appreciated
• Preferably graduated or currently studying business administration, marketing or related field of study
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications
• Previous working experience (completed internships)
• Good communication skills on the phone and with client contact
• Basic skills and knowledge about design (for newsletter, blogs, website)
• Good time and multi-task management
So bewerben Sie sich bei unsSend your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
NOTE: Please attach a photo in application.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):