Regulatory Affairs Manager - Cosmetics
- Ensure that the company products comply with cosmetic regulations
- Generation of required information for worldwide markets (Raw
Material Information, Safety Data Sheets for the final products,
- Organization of ink testing in the external laboratories
(communication with R&D department, communication with laboratory
representatives, final check before test reports approval)
- Support our Key Account Managers on the daily regulatory requests by developing and writing clear arguments and explanations
- Research on the new possible cosmetic ingredients
- The candidate must have excellent written and verbal commands of English.
- Good interpersonal skills are required. The candidate must be able
to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve
problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule and monitor
progress towards goals and track details/data/information/activities.
- Flexibility, reliability, interest and attention to detail are welcomed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Life Sciences (chemistry, biology, pharmacy...etc.) or Regulatory Affairs
- Up to 2 years of working experience in relevant fields
- English: full working proficiency; German: limited working proficiency
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Word, Power Point and Excel) and Outlook
United Brands Marketing GmbH is a manufacturer of capillary systems
for the global Cosmetics Industry, highly specializing in liquid liners
for the eye, brow, lip, body and nail care segments. With over 25 years
of experience in the manufacturing of capillary systems, United Brands
offers the largest variety of formulations, packaging and applicator tip
options in the industry. The company has achieved double digit growth
rates in each of the last 5 years and is now positioned to bring its
expertise to the US market, following great success in Germany, Europe
and the Middle East.
We currently search for young and motivated
employees, to which we offer the opportunity to develop themselves in
the company and grow in their position as we grow on the world market.
IMPORTANT: What we offer is a six months of paid internship, followed
by the possibility of permanent position. Please, do not apply if you
are not interested in staying at our company.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):