Under the supervision of the full-time staff of the Programme Budget Service, the intern is toundertake the following responsibilities:
Annual Programme Review (APR) Process
-Assist with the day-to-day work of the Service in relation to the APR Process;
-Track and ensure completeness of documentation prepared for budget processes;
- Recording discussions and negotiations in the framework of the APR process
(preparing meeting minutes and recording action points for all parties);
- Track progress on action points assigned to PBS, especially for Programme Budget Officers and Programme Budget Assistants, and keeping the Head of the Resource Management Unit, or delegated staff member, duly informed;
- Assist in the preparation of presentation and briefing materials;
- Drafting correspondence, notes and meeting minutes based on first-hand knowledge of work schedule or events, discussions, presentations, or verbal instructions;
- Assist in reviewing documents for appropriate format and style;
- Assist with research for documentation related to APR upon instructions of the Headof the Resource Management Unit or delegated.
- Prepare a comprehensive budget terminology glossary by research UNHCR’s
finance-related processes and systems.
- Assist in the preparation of budget analysis and reports.
- Enrolled or newly graduated from a University Degree in Business Administration,Public Administration, Accounting, Finance, or closely related fields;
- Academic or practical experience relating to administration or finance would be an asset;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
According to UNHCR policy, internships must be fully self-funded and interns must becovered by their own health insurance.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email box firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a 15 minute phone interview.