GIS Analyst - Internship
12 weeks Praktikum in
AufgabenBIC offers services in the field of application of GIS Analysis for Environmental, Social, Economic and Political Data. The ideal intern will be experienced in a variety of analytical and technical responsibilities related GIS analysis, application development and support in the project.
- The analysis techniques has to be used in various fields: such as meteorology, forestry, environmental management, agriculture, health, homeland security, etc .;
- Collecting datasets; data acquiring, monitoring and dissemination data;
- Closely working with satellites and sensor data and analysis;
An associate's degree in GIS, Cartography, Geography, Computer Science, Engineering, Planning, or other GIS related field,
- Should be able to do Project management with high organizational skills,
- Should have basic Internet and office software operation knowledge,
- Should have good communication skills in English and German Both,
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
- Plenty of rewards. You will be working with real clients Where You Idea are counted.
- Training from team leader. You will be working in a team with a flat hierarchy, THUS Possibility to learn and interact with trainer all the time.
- Certificate and so on.
Apply with CV and cover letter (including interested internship duration, starting and ending time) via email:
Dr. Jay Krishna Thakur, BIC Environment and Information Technology Center,
New Green Street 38, 10179, Berlin, Germany, Tel: + 49-30-20679115
Email: email@example.com, web: www.uizentrum.de
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):