Praktikum Business Development / Partnerships
5-6 Monate Praktikum in
AufgabenBecome part of our team
At TravelBird we believe that every day presents a new chance to grow. We challenge our people in a focussed, creative and pleasant environment. TravelBird believes in a positive and responsible way of working, whereby we strive to improve everyday. Our aim is to bring back the joy to travel. This is clearly reflected in our open, social and entrepreneurial environment. Here, we learn from each other and value trust more than focussing on hierarchy. We create joy for the customers and a joy for employees. It’s not just a job. It’s a working experience you will love to wake up for every day.Your challenge
As Partnership Intern at TravelBird you will have the unique possibility to experience the dynamic energy of a start-up / e-commerce job. The Partnerships team helps to create incremental growth for TravelBird through partnerships with B2B partners such as loyalty programs, tour operators, or large retail chains. As intern you will assist the young and entrepreneurial Partnership team and contribute to strategic decisions by working closely together with our Labs department and country managers.Your tasks
- Structure and implement the Partnerships CRM model;
- Prepare strategic decisions by conducting interviews and market analyses;
- Assist in ROI and business case analysis for offline, in-store and other new channels for TravelBird.
QualifikationWho you are
- Preferably Master student, e.g. Business Administration, Finance, Econometrics;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Preferably knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics;
- Strongly interested in e-commerce and entrepreunership;
- Preferably a former internship in market research, marketing or management consulting;
- Looking forward to work in a fast growing organization in the travel industry;
- A teamplayer with excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing), German is a plus!
- Available for a minimum period of 5months full-time (no research) starting 1st of August 2015;
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to move.
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company;
- You get space for input, creativity and growth;
- Healthy cuisine and refreshments all day long;
- A MacBook Pro;
- Our own coffee bar with view on the canals;
- Lots of opportunities to socialise with colleagues: Yoga, bootcamp, soccer team, social drinks every Friday and way more!
- An internship remuneration of €350,-.
So bewerben Sie sich bei unsUp for it?
So, do you want to fly with us to grand achievements and success? Apply now! Get our attention by sending us an original and motivating cover letter and your CV.
For questions regarding your application you can call Johanna at 0031(0)203080079.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):