TheBesty is a technology company with offices in Providencia, Argentina, and California. Our team has built a mobile app called TheBesty Concierge that allows hotel guests to chat in real time with local experts to get recommendations for their trip, access all of a hotel’s services and amenities through their phone, as well as book tours & activities onthego!
Do you love travel? Are you into finding new places and adventures in the city you live? Are you a foodie? Are you into the web and social media? If you are a hardworking student or recent graduate looking for an internship with a travel technology company in Santiago, you might be the right fit for our internship!
We’re going to give the travelers and hotel guests a world a classy, amazing travel experience that they never knew existed.
We’re a gamechanging startup, providing quality, ondemand concierge service from the touch of your phone. A tenacity toward surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success. We’re looking for an allstar intern to join our team in Santiago, Chile and be a part of a world changing hospitality product.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing TheBesty Concierge to all hotels in Chile, and then helping rollout throughout LATAM and then Globally.
● A utility player. You’re willing to find resolutions to customer issues early, late and often.
● Selfdriven. You have great organizational skills, integrity and follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily... twelve clients and hundreds of customer emails each month? No problem! (PS: don’t worry, we will train you:))
● Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
● Word savvy. You have solid writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
● Graceful. You are self aware, wellspoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
● Hard Working! You don’t have to have any sales/marketing experience, we will train you, but you do have to be open to learning.
Responsibilities/What You Will Learn
● Marketing Techniques
● Sales Funnels
● Social Media Skills
● Client Acquisition
● Client Management, Setup, Support, Processes
● Work closely with our engineering & operations teams
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please contact email@example.com with your CV to apply.