We are Tebla, a small international team (from 3 countries) that just received seed funding from an international VC to build a software solution that is connecting restaurants with diners. Has it been done before? Yes. Has it been done like this? No! Are we using telepathy? Not quite, but our system is close to it.
Our application is currently available as a mobile optimized website as well as a native iOS app, and we have big plans going forward. For these, we are looking for a swiss knife intern to join the team as soon as possible. (Maybe you!)
And this is what’s in it for you:
- A front seat in the entrepreneurial roller coaster of growing Tebla into a success story.
- Be part of a small & hungry team, work directly with the founders and have a real impact.
- A good chance to take responsibility, crack some though nuts and grow within Tebla.
- Opportunity to learn in a super fast startup environment with possible full-time position.
- Plenty of chances to have tasty lunch at our partners’ restaurants :)
We are looking for someone who wants to learn business development, who acts pro-actively and rolls up their sleeves no matter how hard the work is. As a taster, we expect you to:
- Have a relentlessly positive, communicative and high energy personality.
- Be eager to learn, tackle new challenges and grow fast in business development.
- Ability to interact with customers and restaurants in a spontaneous friendly way.
- Excellent communication skills, native-speaker level of German and fluency in English.
- Excited to discover new restaurants and try new dishes at restaurants.
In addition these skills are considered as a plus:
- Previous start-up, business development or sales experience.
- Excellent social media, copywriting and content creation abilities.
- Creative mindset and design skills would be much appreciated.
- Being well connected in Berlin is definitely also a plus.
- A personality that makes work fun and builds an awesome company culture.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
If we could whet your appetite (see what we did there???) we would be happy to hear from you. Please send us your profile, a description of projects you have previously worked on and your earliest start date to email@example.com.
And visit the company website at www.tebla.com.