For more than two years now, TATU Project has established itself in a rural area and is aiming at tackling the different issues that the community has shared with us. With time we are getting busier and many projects are to be planned in the upcoming years. Up until now TATU Project has been quite basic in its communications and fundraising however we are now working on a long term strategy. We are looking for a Fundraising Strategy coordinator to help us develop the following aspects:
- An international TATU network to be used for fundraising and promoting TATU Project abroad and simply keeping people engaged.
- Fundraising activities planned locally and internationally to activate and coordinate. Monitor and evaluate success to make it a “repeat activity”
- Supervision and management of a team that will provide support on different aspects of the fundraising strategy
- Continue developing the “donor relations” strategy, continue reinforcing and obtaining further support
- Grant research and writing (shared with team members)
- Explore potential fundraising campaigns
- Explore potential sponsorships locally and internationally
- Work with our communication team to use our promotion material/documents to reach out to potential donors
The person recruited for this role is expected to have experience/training in at least one of the following fields:
- Fundraising Management
- Grant writing
- Team supervision
The candidate must be proficient in English. Other languages like Spanish, French and/or Swahili would be an asset. We are looking for someone open-minded who is comfortable with and enjoys cultural differences within his/her working environment.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please send your CV and application letter to Mrs. Rebecca Light-Ngido: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you indicate your time availability.
Thank you for your attention.