WORKING STUDENT - CUSTOMER SERVICE - DE/EN/FR (m/w)
To temporarily strengthen our international customer service team we are looking for working students who speak at least two of the following languages: German, English and French - other language skills are welcome.
For being a part of the team you take pleasure in communicating welcomingly and competently with new and existing customers. The operational management of orders is part of your responsibilities as well as answering questions about delivery time, billing and contractual terms of the tado° service. In addition, you consult customers about our products and take care that our customers feel respected and well-served by way of your pro-active communication.
- You are studying economics, humanities or social sciences
- You are interested to gain experience in building a “Total Customer Satisfaction” organization and you understand that you can push yourself to the next level through challenges
- Good communication skills both spoken and written in English and French; preferably you also speak one of the following languages: German, Italian, Spanisch or Dutch
- You have the ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- You are confident in using the computer and common office software
- Preferably, you have an interest in technical solutions and services
- You are flexible with your time
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
If you are interested in joining us, please check this link and apply for the position with a short cover letter and your resume. https://tado.workable.com/jobs/269590
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):