This position will strengthen our Production and Supply Chain department. We offer the opportunity to
participate and have an overview of the end to end activities needed to manage our production. Some of the
tasks you will be supporting are:
● Procurement: order of materials and control of deliveries.
● Quality management: solve inbound quality issues, quality supervision of final products, coordinate
continuous improvement actions.
● Production planning: prepare forecast information and plan monthly and weekly production.
● Production: control of daily production and monitoring partners orders.
● Setting up new process to enhance our operations related with production and supply chain.
You will get real world experience in day-to-day purchase and supply chain management operations, and
learn dependencies between Production and other departments as Sales, CS, Finance, Quality, Product
Design and Engineering.
● University studies in economics, natural sciences or engineering, in particular production engineering
● Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations
● Structured, process oriented person
● Proactive approach to solving problems. Capable to challenge and improve processes
● Ownership and commitment with tasks
● High Analytical skills. Capacity to structure data in spreadsheets and databases
● Interest for operations, production, logistics, continuous quality and processes improvement
● Well developed interpersonal skills and crossfunctinal teamwork agility
● Excellent German and English skills; any additional language is a plus
So bewerben Sie sich bei unsIf you are interested in joining us, please check this link and apply for the position with a short cover letter and your resume.