Suitable applicants to work on our outstanding projects must be diligent, enthusiastic, and quick-learning, with proven abilities to undertake research and articulate a project in writing.
- Conducting research on related projects, summarizing and presenting its outcomes to the internal studio team;
- Help to build a press archive in digital and physical formats;
- Assisting with artist’s social media communication and public presence;
- Transcribing multimedia files. Writing various types of texts (from abstracts to press releases);
- General studio assistance.
- Archiving skills and initial previous experience;
- Social media;
- Flexible and committed attitude to work. Highly motivated and able to demonstrate initiative in a large team;
- Good time management skills. An ability to set priorities, manage a number of tasks concurrently and work independently;
- Verbal reasoning and analytical skills;
- Excellent English with oral and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of or previous experience in art and art history research and / or art journalism.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 30.09.2015 stating “Editorial Intern” on the subject heading. If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process, you can also email us to the same electronic address.