Junior Customer Relationship Manager -CRM (f/m)
nach Vereinbarung Praktikum in
Sponsokit is a growing startup based in Berlin and London and part of the Virgin Media Accelerator, powered by Techstars.
We provide a platform where companies can build a relationship with YouTubers, and scale their influencer marketing. We believe that by facilitating these direct relationships between companies and YouTubers, we can free the world of intrusive display ads, and start an advertising revolution!
- Map the Customer Journey to analyse touch points with our customers and maximise commercial opportunities.
- Participate in exciting global projects related to customer communication, engaging and retaining customers and maximizing lifetime value.
- Forecast, monitor and report on CRM marketing performance and country trends.
- Carry out and analyze A/B tests to optimize performance and strategy.
- Work on new and innovative concepts to facilitate communication between customers and influencers.
- Create regular and ad-hoc operational reports.
- Work together with the founding team to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Undergraduate degree accepted
- Excellent written and spoken German, native is a plus
- Good written and spoken English
- Eligible to work in Berlin
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Ideally 1 - 2 years of experience in Marketing
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Strong understanding of social media and influencer marketing
- Takes initiative to create the best, most seamless experience for our customers
- Be ready to work hard, learn a lot and achieve your goals.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
- Work directly with the founding team.
- High responsibilities from day one, with quick promotions to manager and team leader positions.
- Have a direct and visible impact on the growth and revenue of the company.
- Join an international team which will exponentially grow within the next few months.
- Travel several times a year to events in Europe and in the US.
- Work in a company funded by american VCs and backed by Techstars, Liberty Global and Virgin Media.
- Learn to be an entrepreneur, be part of Techstars’ network and be mentored by the most skilled people in the world.
- Learn how to be data-driven with Agile and Scrum methodologies, the use of KPIs and AARRR metrics.
- Friendly work atmosphere, with free beverages and fruits in the kitchen, a table tennis and bean bags.
- Factory membership to have a free access to all their workshops and events (including ones from Google, Techstars, Y-Combinator, etc.).
- Dog friendly workplace.
- Flexible time: begin and finish your work whenever you want.
- Fully equipped photo / video studio.
- Start: immediately
- Duration: permanent contract
- Salary: paid, based on experience
When applying, please include your CV, cover letter, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):