Junior Content Manager UK/US (B2B - f/m)
nach Vereinbarung Festanstellung in
Sponsokit is a growing startup based in Berlin and London and part of the Virgin Media Accelerator, powered by Techstars.
We provide a platform where companies can build a relationship with YouTubers, and scale their influencer marketing. We believe that by facilitating these direct relationships between companies and YouTubers, we can free the world of intrusive display ads, and start an advertising revolution!
- Work with the team to better understand new channels and formats (e.g. blog posts, newsletters, social media, online campaigns and webinars) for audience acquisition and establish new partnerships.
- Monitor industry news to identify potential topics (Print, Online, Social).
- Manage content campaigns from start to finish, from concepting an idea to executing on its distribution.
- Measure and optimize these campaigns, running A/B tests, building improved marketing assets, reporting on their results, implementing team wide changes based on this data.
- Seek out relevant events and organize speaking slots.
- Undergraduate degree accepted
- Excellent written and spoken English, native is a plus
- Eligible to work in Berlin
- Experience building an audience for the content you’ve created – traffic, views, downloads, sign-ups.
- Experience in both developing a content strategy and execution of that strategy to hit both team and company goals is a plus.
- Passionate about content. If you’re not crazy about creating amazing content in some form, this isn’t the role for you.
- Ability to collaborate with different team members to make your content successful.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Strong understanding of social media and influencer marketing
- Be ready to work hard, learn a lot and achieve your goals.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
- Work directly with the founding team.
- High responsibilities from day one, with quick promotions to manager and team leader positions.
- Have a direct and visible impact on the growth and revenue of the company.
- Join an international team which will exponentially grow within the next few months.
- Travel several times a year to events in Europe and in the US.
- Work in a company funded by american VCs and backed by Techstars, Liberty Global and Virgin Media.
- Learn to be an entrepreneur, be part of Techstars’ network and be mentored by the most skilled people in the world.
- Learn how to be data-driven with Agile and Scrum methodologies, the use of KPIs and AARRR metrics.
- Friendly work atmosphere, with free beverages and fruits in the kitchen, a table tennis and bean bags.
- Factory membership to have a free access to all their workshops and events (including ones from Google, Techstars, Y-Combinator, etc.).
- Dog friendly workplace.
- Flexible time: begin and finish your work whenever you want.
- Fully equipped photo / video studio.
- Start: immediately
- Duration: permanent contract
- Salary: paid, based on experience
When applying, please include your CV, cover letter, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):