To support our core team, we’re looking for a passionate person
as student assistant („studentischer Mitarbeiter“) starting from September or October 2015.
If you want to work with young and innovative startups in a highly creative environment located at the famous SPINNEREI (Leipziger Baumwollspinnerei) we have the perfect offer! You should be an open-minded, friendly, communicative and reliable personality with an independent way of working. Business Angels, Venture Capital, Lean Startup, Business Models, Seed Phase and many other startup terms are part of your vocabulary. Passion and energy are your main drivers and you are interested to foster entrepreneurship in our region. Your future goal is to create your own business or to work in the startup environment.
- Preparing and supporting different events
- Organization of workshops and seminars
- Maintaining databases, our website and other things
- Marketing and press relations
- General support of our core team and startups incl. office management
- Proficiency in German and English (both written and oral)
Please send your application till 12th of August to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions please contact:
SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator, 0341 355 785 70Eric Weber or Theresa Walbrach