With our mobile health solution MyTherapy we empower patients to be on top of their health. MyTherapy stands out as the European answer to digitally supporting the chronically ill. We help patients of a wide range of conditions to take their medication
and to live a healthy life. Renowned partners from academia and the healthcare industry rely on our award-winning platform for improving health outcomes.
For our Munich-based team we are currently looking for an
Intern Community Manager Scandinavia (f/m)
During your internship you will take the role of Community Manager for at least three months. You will support our Swedish speaking users, and strengthen our position in the eHealth market by identifying and collaborating with relevant stakeholders in Scandinavia.
Your responsibilities include:
• Communicating with our Scandinavian users, i.e. patients and healthcare professionals
• Conducting research on market conditions and local competition
• Observing local media presence and news coverage
• Tailoring our social media and advertising campaigns to appropriate target audiences
You will best match our requirements if you…
• are a Swedish native speaker, and possess outstanding written and oral communication skills with a talent for clear, precise, and incisive language.
• have studied at a university or similar for at least 2 semesters, and, ideally, have gained some first professional experience.
• can connect to a digital product that eases the life of patients.
• enjoy spreading the word and being the first contact for fans and critics alike.
• want to learn more about app development and eHealth.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Does this sound like you? You can get more information and a first impression of what we do at https://www.mytherapyapp.com
or you can download our app.
If you are interested in an internship at smartpatient, please send your complete application to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!