Intern/Working Student Public Finance Ratings (f/m) in Frankfurt
min. 3 months Praktikum in
- Support analysts in producing sovereign and sub-sovereign reports as well as comments and other publications
- Data research on sovereigns and sub-sovereigns
- Aid the public finance team of economists in organizing macroeconomic data for sovereigns and sub-sovereigns
- Support statistical analysis for model development and rating analysis
- Maintenance of public finance rating models
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Profound skills in statistics and high level MS Excel Skills
- Enrolled university student, master level or higher
- Previous economics experience preferred
- Interest in developing a career in finance/economics.
- Strong interest and motivation for learning the practical insights into public finance analysis and public finance debt markets.
- Highly reliable with high rigour standards and with attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team but also independently as a self-starter without close supervision.
- Highly critical, curious and able to think outside the box.
- Fluent proficiency in English is a must. French, Italian or Spanish are a significant plus
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
We offer a challenging, full-time internship in Frankfurt, minimum of 3 months, in a company with high development potential. You will be part of a committed and professional team. Scope’s size allows quality work to become quickly visible. You will work in the internationally staffed public finance team. Start date for the position is asap.
We look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application. Please apply online using our application tool quoting the reference “20140962“.
Please note: For non-EU applicants a valid German work permit and German residence is a prerequisite for the internship / working student position.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):