AufgabenEXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of the SAP Innovation Center team, you will be working in a fast-paced environment, communicating and collaborating with partners and customers, software engineers and product managers. Your tasks may include:
- Creating visually appealing presentations for key meetings (internally and externally)
- Creating digital design executions that address business, brand, market and user requirements (also print design but less so)
- Effectively communicating conceptual ideas and elaborate on design decisions
- Collaborating with cross-functional, product-oriented teams to produce elegant design solutions
QualifikationWORK EXPERIENCEYour set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m) - preferred field(s) of study: Student of graphic design or a related field
- Outstanding visual design skills and a sense for aesthetics and simplicity
- Ability to comprehend and master complex contexts and transforming them into visual concepts
- Experience with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch etc.
- Experience in print design, layouting, typography
- Experience in information design is a bonus
- Experience in video production and editing with tools such as Final Cut, Premiere, After Effects is a bonus
- Language skills: Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English and German
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please send your documents to the e-mail provided or directly via https://jobs.sap.de/germany/job/Potsdam-InternWorking-Student-%28fm%29-Graphic-Design-Job-12-14482/2...