Entrepreneurship Praktikum im Bereich Business Development
3 Monate Entrepreneurship Praktikum in
Frankfurt am Main
Über uns & deine AufgabenWe are Sanoos. Our mission is to improve the health of our customers’ employees and build a world-leading fitness and health platform on the way.
As an answer to the current demographic shift and a more work-life balance focused work force, companies have to rethink their health management and – as we call it – employee happiness strategies. We are here to help them.
We have a lot to do, that’s why we need you! Join us.
What you will do:
- Chance to help building a high-growth Startup
- Learn how to build your own startup later on
- High responsibility and steep learning curve
- Young, dynamic and experienced founders
- In detail you will be responsible for: Identifying, engaging and negotiating with possible partners & customers; Working on customer & investor pitches; Develop and execute marketing campaigns
You are at least 2 semesters into your bachelor studies in business administration, management, economics or related OR any other field if you are genuinely interested in and knowledgeable about startups
- You know how to use Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Great work ethic and drive to learn about new topics
- Excitement and honest interest in the health care and fitness industry
- You speak fluent German. English is a plus, but not critical
- You have time to join us for 2-3 months in Frankfurt am Main
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Just send your CV (English or German) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you!
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):