Praktikant/Intern (m/f) in purchases
6 Monate Praktikum in
Frankfurt am Main
Within the Purchasing department of Sanofi Aventis Group you will work on tender implementation and contract follow-up for waste treatment (European & ME Africa sites). Our focus of the procurement category is waste (incl. wastewater) & remediation.
- Participation in the consultation for waste management at Sanofi sites in Europe
- Use of an e-Sourcing tool
- Check the accessibility of tenders and specifications to suppliers
- Compare offers and interact with sites and suppliers
- Mandatory internship of 6 months in your studies of Business Administration, Economics, Logistics or Supply Chain, Engineering or Technical Studies
- Justified knowledge or a first experience in the field of purchasing
- Strong ability to analyze and synthesize data, well organized
- Excellent communication skills with high motivation and dedication
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Fluent in English mandatory (written and spoken)
- Well-versed use of standardized software especially in MS-Excel and MS-Powerpoint
If you are interested, please send us your complete online application with covering letter indicating the time period, curriculum vitae, certificates, study regulations, confirmation about your mandatory internship of 6 months and the enrolment certificate.
- An international work environment in which you can develop your talents and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees.
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):