Praktikant/Intern (m/f) HSE process and performances in Frankfurt
5 Monate Praktikum in
Frankfurt am Main
Our department Global HSE Process and Performance is responsible for HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) reporting processes. We support the company at Global level to ensure the right reporting system.
- Support of the reporting process and improvement projects
- Cooperation in the process optimization
- Collaboration in the adaptation of HSE Reporting Systems
- Simplify processes and Data management
- Mandatory internship of 5 to 6 month in your studies of engineering, environmental protection or management safety and health at work
- Excellent communication skills and good knowledge of software management
- Highly motivated and dedicated about topics related to HSE especially in the field of HSE data management
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Well-versed use of standardized software (MS-Office, Excel, SharePoint)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
If you are interested, please send us your complete online application with covering letter indicating the time period, curriculum vitae, certificates, study regulations, confirmation about your mandatory internship of min. 5 months and the enrolment certificate.
- An international work environment in which you can develop your talents and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees.
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):