You will join the Human Resources team and, in the context of the HRIS renewal project, you will support the HRIS Manager in maintaining and developing the new SuccessFactors Employee Central platform which has been launched in January 2016. You will first get familiarized with this SaaS tool and then will participate in the following tasks:
• New SuccessFactors modules UATs,
• HR Analytics reports configuration,
• Data upload templates configuration,
• Users support.
Internship duration 6 to 12 months,
• You are currently studying for a relevant university degree (with focus on business administration, information systems or other IT related studies),
• Strong interest in new HRIS technologies,
• Fluent in (both written and spoken) English and French,
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel VBA is considered as an asset,
• Strong analytical and methodological skills,
• Team player and able to work autonomously,
• Enthusiastic and highly self-motivated.
So bewerben Sie sich bei unshttp://www.rtlgroup.com/en/special/job_details.cfm?jobId=264024