German Export Sales & Marketing Assistant
6 Monate Praktikum in
Working in a friendly and supportive environment, the successful candidate
will play a key role in developing the company's internet presence in German
and French speaking countries. In addition to this you will provide
telephone sales support. The tasks and responsibilities will include:-
• Customer liaison and telephone order processing
• Translation and posting copy to websites, general website administration
• Searching the internet for opportunities to improve web visibility
• Identifying and engaging in social media activity
• Link building
• Researching competitor websites
• Recording and administration of daily activity
• Internet and telephone order processing
• Other general office or administrative tasks as required
• Hours of work: 9 a.m – 5 p.m, Monday – Friday
• The Company is a manufacturer and distributor of specialist sports
clothing and footwear and has become a leading UK and European supplier of
dancewear and gymnastics clothing. They operate two manufacturing units in
the North West of England.
• Their products are sold via multilingual websites and through selected
retailers and dance schools in the UK and world-wide. They market directly
to France and Germany. Their gymnastics brand is sold by mail order and
through agents in the UK and Europe.
• The Company won the Institute of Export Professionalism in International
Trade Award 2004 and is continuing to expand into new export markets
throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
• Based in Lancashire, a former textile manufacturing county, where the
Co-operative Movement was started in the 19th Century. The company is
located only 15 minutes by train from Manchester City Centre. Manchester has
a large student community and is famous for its music and club scene.
• Lancashire has good transport links to Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool.
hours from the Lake District.
• Lancashire is on the edge of the conurbation and is good for outdoor
activities being just off the Pennine Way, close to the Peak National
Roch Valley Ltd.
Pennine Business Pk/Pilsworth Rd
Heywood OL10 2TLhttp://www.dancewearcentral.de/
• Very good English – written & spoken
• Native German with a very high level of written/spoken French
• Studying a Marketing degree or a Business degree with Marketing as a major
• Good IT skills
• Good knowledge of internet and new media and social networking
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Confident & able to work independently as required
• Interested in sports/dance or clothing
• Experience in a similar role or environment will help though not essential
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Send your meaningful CV to Donna Golding, the Manager of the Sales & Marketing Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):