Research Now is looking for a Marketing Intern to support our marketing team in the London office. The Marketing Intern will be involved in all strategic and operational tasks helping to develop and execute corporate marketing campaigns and communication that reach Research Now’s clients, prospects, and beyond. In this role you will gain real-life work experience of an international business environment that can help you for your future career. Please note, this is an unpaid placement.
No experience is required, but marketing or market research experience is an advantage. A positive can-do attitude, enthusiasm, and a friendly-spirited individual would fit well in the marketing team.
The minimum duration of the internship is 3 months.
Salary: Travel and lunch expenses are covered
Supporting the marketing team in developing and executing the Research Now marketing plan, including:
- Briefing and liaising with key suppliers and agencies on a range of marketing initiatives
- Organising the production of copy and artwork (Advertising, collaterals, comms)
- Assisting with the delivery of key product and market launches
- Supporting the production of promotional literature, fact sheets, case studies etc.
- Organising exposure at key events and exhibitions and congresses
- Keeping up to date with media schedules and booking advertising placements, articles, and entries in industry publications
- Helping to manage the corporate websites
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and competitor activities
- Very good spoken and written English
- German or French or Spanish at native level is a plus
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise tasks to meet a range of deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Good negotiator
- Pro-active, motivated and flexible team player who is keen to work in an exciting, stimulating, and fast-paced business environment
To apply, please send a brief cover letter and your CV to: HR-EMEA@researchnow.com