Who we are
Repetico GmbH www.repetico.de
is a young internet startup based in Frankfurt am Main. Repetico offers a Social E-Learning Plattform with a scientific-proven repetition algorithm to transfer everything you learn into your long-term memory and a bunch of flashcard / multiple choice sets of leading publishing companies.
Our mission is to become the largest Social Learning Plattform in the university and professional market.Our success is based on our people.
You want to be part of a young, dynamic and ambitious startup team? Take responsibility and tackle challenges together, side by side with the founders? Handle challenging projects independently? Make, create and do things that could change the strategy of the company? Let's go!
A job at Repetico is not like any other job.
If you are ready and want to become one of the first to join Repetico - we want to get to know you.
What we offer
We want you to take responsibility of one of our most important domains: Sales and Marketing
You will be able to:
- Drive sales & marketing with one of the founders
- Contribute to the sales and marketing strategy
- Take care of our publishing & academy partners
- Create, analyze and post content on social media, blogs, etc.
- Experiment with online marketing tactics
- Develop new business development strategies
After the internship you will have valuable insights into entrepreneurship: how to develop an idea, build a company around it, launch, grow and succeed.
You will ideally be able to start your own company in the future with the skills you acquire at our company. We will help you as much as we can to become a future entrepreneur.
What you need
We are looking for people who want to rock our stage, want to make a change and love what they do. Hard work, ambition, dedication and passion are as much ingrained in our culture as fun and a strong team spirit. These things are expected from the people who want to join us.
- have already successfully completed the 2nd semester of your university/FH studies
- have exceptional analytical skills and strong desire to understand things
- speak fluent German and at least intermediate English
- have a hands-on mentality
- are not afraid to challenge the status quo and speak out your opinion
Up for the challenge?
Send your application to Samuel Ju - email@example.com
You are welcome to send it either in German or in English!