TALIXO is looking for a Business Development Intern ready for the revolution
Talixo is revolutionising the Taxi, Minicab and Limousine industry, first in Germany, then Europe and then worldwide! With route-optimising algorithms, fleet capacity utilisation is increased, and passengers are offered rides at better prices. With our high quality standards we are exciting private as well as corporate customers, and offer them the best ride experience at the best price. A personal meet & greet at the airport, and at half the price - who would say no?
To help our expansion across markets and within our industries, we are looking for an enthusiastic, confident Business Development Intern. You will work directly with the experienced international management team to grow Talixo internationally. Independence and creativity is required, as you identify, approach and negotiate with partners. If you want to be part of something huge, are not afraid of challenges and hard work, and have an entrepreneurial streak, then we want you!
· Support and organize our national and international expansion plans by developing and enforcing new sales strategies in certain regions of Europe
· Establish a network of partnerships and negotiate deals across your region and your product line
· Build market understanding (Customer Mapping, Competition Analysis, Environment Analysis, General Business Development Activities)
· Development and execution of geographical expansion strategy
· Work closely with and support product, sales, fleet and operations team
What we offer:
· Work directly with an international, highly experienced management team in the highly challenging and innovative mobility market of taxis and limousines
· Excellent growth and development prospects (both in terms of responsibilities as well as geographies)
· Hands-on start-up experience in Europe's Start-Up Capital Berlin
· Opportunity to establish contacts and networks within the start-up space as well as travel industry
· Dynamic and friendly working culture with a successful, highly motivated and supportive team, who have fun at work every day
· Language: Fluent English; additional languages are a plus
· Background: University/college degree ideally with business focus
· Timing: 2-6 Months; Location: Berlin/Germany
· Structured approach to problem-solving, able to work independently and creatively
· Strong quantitative skills; excellent communication skills
· Intercultural experience
· Self-confident and positive, highly motivated
· Team player, willing to learn and develop
Interested?Then please send us your CV along with a short cover letter to email@example.com. We will be in touch shortly.