Working Student (m/f) Visual Design
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.What you can expect in this role
We can only fascinate others if we are fascinated ourselves - which is why our own "fascinating people" are our most important asset. Exceptional people with extraordinary talents are working within ProSiebenSat.1. We aim to achieve outstanding performances in all areas of our company. And because we're always moving forward in the search for new challenges, we're looking for new members to add to our team!
GYMONDO is the leading online fitness and nutrition platform in Germany. Our mission is to make world-class fitness courses and healthy nutrition available to everyone, everywhere. We are building state of the art web and mobile products and strive for outstanding design and user experience. We are part of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media Group and use the power of TV to build our brand and scale the platform. Join our small and passionate team and become a part of our success story!
GYMONDO is looking for a Working Student (m/f) Visual Design with design thinking to join our team and help us setting the trends in the online fitness world.
Your essential experience and education
- You support our Design team with the creation, implementation and execution of web, mobile app and print products
- You will help the team with screen designs for our platforms and deliver assets for maintaining them
- You will work on icon production, asset production and defining our style guides
- You search for images and help define our visual language on our platforms
What's in it for you?
- You are studying design, interaction design or a similar object and are familiar with latest trends and requirements
- You are a team player, have hands-on mentality and have a great eye for detail. You are proactive by nature
- Ideally you’ve gained your first experience in designing for web or mobile
- You work quickly and effectively with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- You are familiar with HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of designing for print is a plus
- You are fluent in English. German skills are a plus
- We offer practical and entrepreneurial insights into a fast growing company and rapid decision-making processes through flat hierarchies within the company
- Flexible working hours in accordance with your university schedule
- Modern working environment in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
- German classes for non-native speakers
- Free fruits and unlimited amount of coffee
01. April 2018
If we have aroused your interest, then send off your detailed application to us today.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):