The ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold and ProSieben MAXX captivate millions of viewers every day. In addition, our global production and sales group, Red Arrow Entertainment Group, provides stations all over the world with a comprehensive program portfolio. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. To become a digital "Entertainment and Commerce Powerhouse", the ProSiebenSat.1 Group bundles all offerings designed to enlarge its powerful TV world in the Digital & Adjacent business unit, including primarily, the areas of online-video, online-games, music, as well as Venture & Commerce.
We can only captivate others if we are fascinated ourselves - which is why our own "fascinating people" are our most important asset. The ProSiebenSat.1 Group is a community of exceptional people with extraordinary talents and outstanding achievements in all areas of our company. And because we're always moving forward in the search for new challenges, we're looking for new members to add to our team!
- Conduct a variety of deep research activities of the Mixed Reality market (e.g. proprietary IT, market structure, competition, startup investments etc.)
- Support the top management of ProSiebenSat.1 in executing, coordinating and steering new projects, product management initiatives and daily operations
- Strongly support in compiling presentations and decision-making proposals based on profound research of market, technologies and internal situation
- Plan, introduce and implement a new innovation strategy for ProSiebenSat.1’s technology innovation lab
- Support in adjusting, launching and maintaining a new website
- Support in actively monitoring and sourcing innovative hardware and software to fill our technology innovation pipeline
- Screening und evaluation of new technology-based use cases by applying profound knowledge of the technology startup and Venture Capital scene
- Analyze the Virtual Reality, Smart Production and Data Tech markets for new innovations
- Identify optimization potentials and manage the implementation of identified opportunities
- Help initiate and develop an innovative concepts for our digital platforms and internal ad partners based on new data and technologies
- Partner with various business (executive managers, business development, marketing, etc.) and IT teams (developers, product managers, Q&A etc.) – internally and externally
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English, German)
- 100% team player with strong integrity, curiosity and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong affinity to new (mobile) technologies, digital media, TV and startup/VC industry
- Creative and analytical thinking paired with Lean-, Agile, MVP, Lean-Start-Up methods and presentation skillset
- Preferably: first knowledge in Virtual Reality, Smart Production tools and Data technologies for CRM measures
- Preferably: Adobe Photoshop (Design/Editing)
- Preferably: BA / MA / MsC in Business, IT and/or Film/Media production
- Preferably: willingness to travel and take on new challenges
If we have aroused your interest, then send off your detailed application to us today.