ProfilerConsulting is a company specialized in HR consultancy and recruitment. Our reputation is mostly based on our expertise in “Head hunting” for financial and Human Resources executives through Europe. Our clients are usually large industrial and financial groups.
We are currently looking for a Junior Headhunter who will contribute to the development of our offices in Brussels, Paris and Luxembourg, for a minimum of 6 months starting April/May 2017 or August/September 2017.
It is a great opportunity to discover financial professions and develop your communication skills in the heart of Europe’s capital. Indeed, you will be part of a growing multicultural team and benefit from a customized training to improve your ability to take responsibilities as your internship goes along.
A tailor-made training will improve your project management skills, some “skills for life”.
Your role will be to work in close cooperation with the consultants. More precisely:
- You will manage strategic candidates’ sourcing projects,
- You will have the opportunity to follow the growth of our office by helping us identify relevant candidates for our clients, in consistency with the market trend (you will be trained to understand function descriptions to identify interesting profiles),
- You will be responsible for the approach, the selection and the evaluation of candidates within the frame of recruitment assignments,
- You will train and coach new Headhunters as your seniority will grow.
- You are student in Business School or in University, and you are looking for an end-of-studies internship or a gap year,
- You want to materialize your professional project in an international environment and demonstrate your ability to adapt to a multicultural atmosphere,
- You are known for your dynamism, your curiosity and your interpersonal skills.
For more details, don’t hesitate to call Lennart Bocken who will be pleased to share her experience with you at +32 2 374 18 44.
Interested candidates are invited to send both CV and cover letter in English under the reference ““2016051100” at firstname.lastname@example.org