Research & Development - "The magic behind our brands"
Every year P&G invests around $2 billion in Research & Development (R&D), corresponding to more than 2% of company net sales. We’re talking cutting-edge design and technology development for products, processes and packages, “hands-on” engineering and scientific work and a team full of inventors.
P&G’s strong focus on innovation is reflected by a portfolio of more than 41,000 active patents. Some of the best Scientists and Engineers develop products for billions of consumers (Braun, Gillette, Oral B, Blend-a-Med, Head & Shoulders, Pampers, Pantene, Ariel …).
Technical Innovation Center at Schwalbach/Ts. (near Frankfurt/M.) is
offering Internships, Bachelor and Master Thesis projects for students (m/f) from European Universities/TU/UAS(FH).
For our Technical Innovation Centers in Kronberg and Schwalbach (near Frankfurt/M.) we are offering Internships, Bachelor and Master Thesis projects for students from University / TU / UAS (FH). The duration can be 3-12 months. Ideally students are in their penultimate or last year of study. For a thesis the duration is usually 6 months. A pre-requisite for offering an Internship / Thesis is that we have a suitable project available that matches the qualification of the student, the university requirements and our business needs. Projects could look like one of the following:
Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Develop mechanical concepts and design functional elements
- Design analog & digital electronic concepts and physical prototypes
- Explore new applications for advanced sensor technologies
- New concepts of rapid mold building through additive manufacturing technologies
- Simulation, analysis and visualization of processes
Natural Science or Chemical Engineering
- Development of metallic cutting foils for dry shaver including cost analysis
- Understanding of super absorbing polymer performance
- Feasibility study for the commercialization of a new raw material
- Profile NMR mouse to measure liquid transport and distribution in diapers
- Formula recommendation for hair care products
- Investigations of oral biology
- Innovative demo development
During the internship you will:
- lead your own, exciting project with business impact
- apply your skills and strengthen your capabilities
- work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds
- work in multifunctional teams
- gain guidance on your professional development in a structured Internship
- have various training opportunities
While seeing this project as mutual trial and testing us as a potential future employer, you will receive an attractive salary on top.
We look for talented and highly motivated students who are driven by technical and scientific curiosity from European Universities / TU / UAS in Engineering and Natural Science disciplines including:
Engineering: Mechanical-, Electrical-, Chemical-, Industrial-, Precision-Engineering, Mechatronics, Packaging or equivalent
Physical Sciences: Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Physics, Materials Technology and Science and Mathematical Modeling & Simulation
Life Sciences: Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Pharmacy and Microbiology
In addition to technical excellence and good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
So bewerben Sie sich bei unshttps://pg.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=RND00003539&tz=GMT%2B02%3A00