Internship: International Marketing Team(Job Number: STU0001935)
6 Months Praktikum in
Opel is one of the European car manufacturers that leads in technology and tradition. Our company stands for innovation and is shaped by our passion for cars. Get enthusiastic about the variety of possibilities we offer, the opportunities to work in international teams, and the chances for you to develop your career.
The International Marketing Team (IMT) is responsible for the definition of products which are winning in the market and profitable for the company. The product characteristics of Opel/Vauxhall vehicles have to be according to target customer needs and brand strategy. Specifications and offer strategy have to be developed. In addition the launch of new vehicles has to be prepared and the life-cycle after launch (keep products fresh/attractive) has to be planned and managed.
Within the IMT there are two Teams. On the one hand the Product Marketing Team which is responsible for defining the product marketing offers for the European Markets and represent the customer voice in the product development process and on the other hand the Operational Marketing Team which coordinates the launch process for new products and lifecycle marketing activities.
What you can expect
- Support the development of marketing activities to manage the vehicle lifecycle
- Analyze and interpret the model performance using sales and marketing research data Secure accurate execution of product offer changes in all sales material (e.g. catalogue, Internet)
- Analyze competitive activities along the 4P's (Product, Place, Price, Promotion)
- Support activities for new model introduction (e.g. organization of launch meetings, collect information for product compendium)
- Support the team on the creation of senior management presentations
Currently we want to hire up to 10 candidates for this Position.
What we expect
- Studies in the field Marketing, Business Administration with focus on Marketing or Industrial Engineering with focus on Marketing
- Good MS-Office skills
- Good analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German favorable
Did we catch your interest?
Then apply today and be part of Opel. We are looking forward to your application including your complete documents:
- Covering letter (stating your preferred starting date) - Without a determined timeframe from when to when, we cannot consider your application
- certificate of matriculation
- relevant certificates including transcripts of records
- work and residence permit (not European students)
Please be aware that we can only accept applications via our Online System.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):