Internship: Electric Vehicle Launch Project (Job Number: STU0002125)
6 Months Praktikum in
Opel is among the leading automotive manufacturers in Europe with a long history of technological leadership. The company is committed to innovation and characterized through its employees’ passion for cars. Be inspired by the manifold employment opportunities, the cooperation in international teams as well as the opportunities we offer for your professional development.
Opel/Vauxhall Program Management team in Rüsselsheim/Germany is responsible for creation of vehicle timings, managing the vehicle program content and performing risk assessments. Specifically the department is responsible for driving vehicle program decisions, running product content change management, leading the achievement and balancing activities to achieve the vehicle program imperatives (cost, quality, timing) and applying the global vehicle development process that integrates across all functions. Opel/Vauxhall Program Management is linked into the Global Vehicle Program Management organization.
What you can expect:
- support the cross-function regional Program Execution Team (PET) for one vehicle
- support the definition and maintenance of the Product Program Content for one vehicle
- document the Vehicle Launch, Program execution status and support PET in identified areas of risk that require specific corrective actions
- support the creation and maintenance of program specific Lifecycle Plans, that define all content changes over the lifecycle of a program
- analysis of product and consumer trends with the help of market research data, internet research and easy-to-use Opel databases
- assistance in the assessment of today’s vehicles and their specifications
- participation in the development of management presentations
What we expect:
- completed intermediate diploma in the field of economics/ industrial engineering or equivalent branches of study
- above average interest in the automotive industry and (basic) technical understanding
- driver's license (must be valid in the European Union)
- computer literacy (MS Office) with a strong focus on MS PowerPoint but also MS Excel is desirable
- self-starter with high level of productivity and sense of ownership, with the ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to new situations, excellent analytics
- very good English proficiency (speak/write)
- team player
Did we catch your interest?
Then apply today und be part of Opel. We are looking forward to your application including your complete documents.
Cover letter (stating your preferred starting date)
Certificate of matriculation
Relevant certificates and an actual transcript of your results
Work and residence permit (not European students)
Please be aware that we can only accept applications via our Online System.
For requests please contact Julia Schad (email@example.com)
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):