Opel is one of the European car manufacturers that leads in technology and tradition. Our company stands for innovation and is shaped by our passion for cars. Get enthusiastic about the variety of possibilities we offer, the opportunities to work in international teams, and the chances for you to develop your career.
Department Customer Experience has been installed to represent the "voice of the customers" with a strong focus in the Vehicle Sales and Service organisation. This European organisation includes all GM brands in Europe and is consolidating many of the functions related to direct customer contacts, two important of them being the customer experience at the dealership and our customer contact centres. Customer Experience Europe will be using internal measurements such as Purchase and Service Satisfaction Survey and external measurements such as JD Power to identify where we stand and track our process.
What you can expect
Support overall performance control and reporting process of Customer Experience:
- Drive the monthly functional control and regional reporting of performance metrics and key project (monthly Scorecard reporting)
- Reconcile results with tracking parameters and performance objectives of countries and regions, flag deviations, prepare analyses for management
- Prepare monthly overview of departemental performance for senior management
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis of operating data as required
- Documentation & concept description of loyalty tool
- Assist in departemental budget setup
Starting Date: Oktober 2016
Duration: 6 months
What we expect
Studies in Business, International Business or MBA
Internship of 6 months
MS Office; knowledge of MS Access and Excel are desirable
Analytical and networked thinking fortune
Proficient skills of the English language in writing and conversation
Basic skills in German
Did we catch your interest?
Then apply today und be part of Opel. We are looking forward to your application including your complete documents.
Cover letter (stating your preferred starting date)
Certificate of matriculation
Relevant certificates and an actual transcript of your results
Work and residence permit (not European students)
for a mandatory internship the relevant documentation regarding duration
Please be aware that we can only accept applications via our Online System.
For requests please contact Julia Schad (firstname.lastname@example.org