Internship: Connectivity Services, Products and Programs(Job Number: STU0002214)
6 Months Praktikum in
Opel is one of the European car manufacturers that leads in technology and tradition. Our company stands for innovation and is shaped by our passion for cars. Get enthusiastic about the variety of possibilities we offer, the opportunities to work in international teams, and the chances for you to develop your career.
The International Marketing department is responsible for the definition of products which are winning in the market and profitable for the company. The product characteristics of Opel/Vauxhall vehicles have to be according to target customer needs and brand strategy. Specifications and offer strategy have to be developed. In addition the launch of new vehicles has to be prepared and the life-cycle after launch (keep products fresh/attractive) has to be planned and managed.
Within the International Marketing department there are several teams. One team which is placed in the department, takes care of connectivity and infotainment products, programs and services in the vehicles which is the directly connected to General Motors. Another part of that team, is to take care that the customer needs are on focus and new innovations will be defined, clarified and agreed by the management in Germany and General Motors. It will be the main team you will be working with.
The second, the Product Marketing Team, which is responsible for defining the product marketing offers for the European Markets and represent the customer voice in the product development process and last team is the Operational Marketing Team which coordinates the launch process for new products and lifecycle marketing activities.
What you can expect
- Support the development of marketing activities to manage the vehicle lifecycle
- Plan, organized and coordinate events for the process of new innovation Ideas
- Analyze and do researches on product marketing request
- corresponded and work with General Motors associates
- Work and support the team with the Infotainment system especially the in vehicle apps
Analyze and interpret the model performance using sales and marketing research data
Secure accurate execution of product offer changes in all sales material (e.g. catalogue, Internet)
Analyze competitive activities along the 4P's (Product, Place, Price, Promotion)
Support the team on the creation of senior management presentations
What we expect
- Completed basic study/pre-degree in Marketing, Business Administration with focus on Marketing or Industrial Engineering with Focus on Marketing
Good MS-Office skills
Good analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
Good planning and organization skills
Fluent in English (written and spoken), German favorable
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your complete documents:
- Covering letter (stating your preferred starting date)
- certificate of matriculation
- relevant certificates including transcripts of records
- work and residence permit (not European students)
Please be aware that we can only accept applications via our Online System.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):