· Support with the recruiting process (develop and post job ads, perform direct search, screen applications, communicate with candidates).
· Develop new recruiting strategies and channels.
· Evaluate and initiate cooperation with educational institutions.
· Support with the onboarding process and HR administration.
· Update and create contents for internal and external communication channels.
· Initiate and organize company parties and other cultural events.
· Support with Office Management and purchasing process tasks.
· Currently enrolled in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Business Administration or equivalent field.
· Fluent in English, German language skills are a plus.
· Profound computer skills and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and interest in IT solutions for HR.
· Previous experience in HR would be an asset.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills, attention to details, and accountability for results.
· Ability to collaborate in an international environment demonstrating high intercultural sensitivity.
Interested in entering the world of online games? Feel that you have what it