Online Marketing and Community Manager Intern Germany
6 Monate Praktikum in
We are a dynamic Start-Up from Berlin with exciting business models in the health and lifestyle market, recently entering European market. We already have significant presence on the French and German markets with a line of natural cosmetics: HelloBody.de and HelloBody.fr. Currently we are looking for a new member of our team who will help us develop the business further and develop together new and efficient communication channels. We already think much further and are looking forward to many other exciting product lines and market entries soon.
- Assisting with the market presence in Germany contributing to the development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Managing the Social Media campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube etc.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Promote content through social advertising via different communication channel
- Continuous contact with users and customers, taking care that their questions and concerns are being answered.
What we offer you:
- Paid Internship - 700€ fixed + 100€ based on performance
- Possibility of job offer after the internship
- Ownership of tasks and diverse challenges with personal mentoring
- Dynamic flair in Berlin’s Start-Up center
- Motivated team with flat hierarchies, team events, trainings etc.
- The opportunity to help shape a rapidly growing company
German and English is a must. French is a plus (but not a requirement).
- Degree and/or professional experience in communications or business studies with focus on Marketing, or a related field
- Hands-on mentality and interest in learning about how a Start-Up is built from scratch
- Creative writing style and excellent communications skills
- Preferably previous experience with Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc. and interest in Health- and Lifestyle related subjects. Up to date with the latest trends in the german social networks
- Availability for at least 3 months
- Good using of Pack Office (Excel, Word…)
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please send your CV and cover letter as well as possible start-date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):