Online Marketing and Community Manager Intern Germany
6 Monate Praktikum in
We are a dynamic Start-Up from Berlin with the aim of making healthy nutrition available to everyone. We entered the German and French markets with a 100% natural superfood powder that is easy to integrate into the daily nutrition by mixing it into the juice, yoghurt, shake or similar. However, we think much further and are looking forward to many other exciting product lines and market entries soon.
We have several entrepreneurs with an impressive portfolio of successful Start-Ups supporting us. Therefore, there is a lot to learn - particularly in areas such as (international) expansion, setting up channels of communication and customer acquisition.
- Assisting with the market presence in Germany contributing to the development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Managing the Social Media campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube etc.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Promote content through social advertising via different communication channel
- Continuous contact with users and customers, taking care that their questions and concerns are being answered.
What we offer you:
- Paid Internship - 700€ fixed + 100€ based on performance
- Possibility of job offer after the internship
- Ownership of tasks and diverse challenges with personal mentoring
- Dynamic flair in Berlin’s Start-Up center
- Motivated team with flat hierarchies, team events, trainings etc.
- The opportunity to help shape a rapidly growing company
Fluency in German and English at least on a working level. Any other EU language is a plus.
- Degree and/or professional experience in communications or business studies with focus on Marketing, or a related field
- Hands-on mentality and interest in learning about how a Start-Up is built from scratch
- Creative writing style and excellent communications skills
- Preferably previous experience with Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc. and interest in Health- and Lifestyle related subjects
- Availability for at least 3 months
- Good using of Pack Office (Excel, Word…)
- Preferably knowledge of the current online trends in health and lifestyle in Germany
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please send your CV and cover letter as well as possible start-date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):