mytheresa.com is one of the leading names among online stores for luxury fashion. Each season our international Buying team selects the most beautiful looks and key pieces for our valued customers, from over 180 designer collections. With some of the most important and influential brands from around the world, from Valentino to Stella McCartney, Miu Miu, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Saint Laurent and many others, mytheresa.com has an exceptional brand portfolio.
Our international team now consists of more than 300 talented and committed employees from various fields, from luxury fashion to online marketing, IT, operations and business economics. We provide our services to customers in over 120 countries, with a free returns and exchange policy, luxury gift wrapping and the utmost customer comfort. Since September 2014 mytheresa.com, as an independent daughter company with headquarters in Munich, belongs to the American Neiman Marcus Group.
To support our Performance Marketing Team
we are currently searching for a highly motivated intern (f/m) for the period of at least 5 months.
- Support of the Performance Marketing Team in all business areas, especially in SEO and Affiliate Marketing
- Create statistics, reports and monitor the performance across all Online Marketing channels
- Be responsible for market analysis and research tasks and meet set deadlines
- Attend internal trainings in Online Marketing
- Implement SEO best practices while learning them
- Take part in the planning and implementation process of our international Online Marketing campaigns
- Student or recent graduate of business studies, economics, marketing or a similar field
- First practical work experience, ideally in e-commerce or online marketing
- High affinity to online marketing / e-commerce
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and under time pressure
- Keen eye for detail and capacity to take responsibility
- Very good written and spoken English language skills and fluent in German would be beneficial
- Excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic, successful team
- Non-hierarchical environment, flexibility and quick decision-making
- Great scope and freedom to act on own authority
- An international environment and fast-paced growing dynamic
We are looking forward to receiving your application
including your salary expectations via our online application tool https://careers.mytheresa.com/job-offers.html
In case of questions, do not hesitate to contact us directly under Tel.+49 89