We are looking for an International Marketing Junior Project Manager m/f to contribute to the success of our international business development projects
Mutual Benefits in a few words
We are a partnership of international experts, recognized for the excellence of our services.
We work in close relationship with CEOs and Investors in Europe and especially in Germany.
We contribute to build digital economy leaders in Europe by providing services to scale-up companies: from market intelligence to growth management of international operations.
Mutual Benefits has country managers in France, Germany, UK and Netherlands and a solid network of digital economy experts allowing us to map key geographical zones and sub-sectors of the digital industry.
Our customers are high-growth companies in all sectors where innovation and technology play a key role.
Contribute to the marketing project management services we offer in the fields of international development of innovative companies, market research and market entry strategy, assistance with the definition and implementation of marketing and commercial action plans and international go-to-market plans.
- You will actively support the Mutual Benefits partners in the management of ongoing international marketing consulting projects for our clients that want to enter the German market.
- You will propose strategic communication, marketing and content strategies for the German market in strong collaboration with the partner and the client.
- You will make recommendations on marketing activities such as the identification and preparation of major industry events in Europe, CRM strategies, social media communication, social selling strategies as well as content management and marketing.
- You will be able to bring your own view on the business and propose improvements at all stages.
- Acquisition and development of skills in marketing project management, sales management, business development, networking and running a consulting business.
- Discovery / consolidation of knowledge regarding start-ups, scale-ups, innovative companies and internationalization.
- Daily work in an international environment in the company of ambitious and demanding entrepreneurs.
- Professional use of the Internet (CRM, Slack, G-Suite, Wordpress) and social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs).
- We’ll give you and excellent business card for launching an international career in strategic consulting, international project management or the digital sector.
- Your mother tongue is English or German and you have excellent spoken and written knowledge of another European language (preferably German or English).
- You wish to evolve in the digital sector in the future and/or you are willing to become an entrepreneur.
- You are self-organized, autonomous and rigorous.
- You have recognized aptitude and abilities for analysis and synthesis, attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, results-oriented culture.
- Reliability and respect for commitments are qualities essential to your success.
- Professional use of the Internet and knowledge of social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs) as well as tools of office automation are mandatory.
- Knowledge in the multimedia/audiovisual domain (shooting, sound recording, photos) are appreciated but not mandatory.
- BA/MA/MBA or equivalent entrepreneurial experience.
- You have written references we can call upon.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
- Planned remuneration: according to profile and partially based on results
- Our office is located in Paris, but you will be able to work remotely on a part-time basis.
- Date of the beginning of the mission: as soon as possible
- Duration of the mission: minimum 6 months
- Contractual requirements: agreement of internship with your school/university.
- Name and position of the person in charge: Yann Mauchamp, CEO
- Please send your cover letter and CV (or linkedin profile) with reference “application junior consultant 270917” to: email@example.com