Are you a talented digital craftsman and storyteller who uses social media platforms to captivate your audience? Are you passionate about luxury goods and do you love to tell stories about craftsmanship, design, quality materials and tradition? Do you have to do an internship as part of your studies? If you are also pleasant, sociable, driven, able to work independently and up for a good challenge always willing to give it your all, you may well be the person we are looking for to join us as we open our Manufaktur in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg where we will hand-make fine leather goods. Munk Bogballe is a small, family-run, quasi-start-up company and as we continue our adventurous quest to establish ourselves as a world-leader in the making of fine leather goods for business, we are able to offer an internship in which the incumbent will be exposed to ample learning opportunities and at the same time be able to make significant contributions to our cause. The role as social media intern will put you at the centre of our marketing effort and as you help tell our story, you will gain valuable insights into many aspects of operating a business.
What you will do
As our social media intern, you will work with:
- The development of communication plans;
- the conception, production and positioning of engaging, high quality social media content;
- the monitoring of social media channels;
- research and benchmarking;
- ad hoc tasks and problem-solving (things go wrong sometimes).
Who you are
To be successful in the role you must be:
- completely at home in the social media landscape with intimate knowledge about trends and the workings, advantages, disadvantages and standards of the various platforms;
- knowledgeable about how good digital storytelling can be used in brand-building and demand generation;
- an experienced user of Photoshop and InDesign with the ability to record and edit short videos;
- a good photographer with an eye for compositions;
- enrolled as a student (your field of study is secondary as long as you benefit from the experience and are able and willing to help us succeed);
- a great networker who is curious and learns fast;
- able to express yourself eloquently in English in speech and writing and able to read and communicate in German.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
To apply, please send us your resume and portfolio and instead of a cover letter, send us a cover video. We are excited to see who you are and what you can do. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.