Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting and fast-moving companies in Europe? Well now is your chance! MODOMOTO & The Cloakroom are extending their services for Denmark, Sweden and BeNeLux and are now looking for motivated interns to support us in both Content and Email-Marketing here in our Berlin office.
If you want to help us create newsletters and maintain our Customer Relationship Management and are fluent in Danish or Swedish then this is the position for you!
Are you highly motivated and want to gain practical experience during your studies? In our International Marketing Team, you will have the chance to gain a true insight in how to create successful marketing campaigns.
What you can expect:
● Create content, segment target groups and deliver and monitor E-Mail-Campaigns
● Carry out ongoing response analysis of our newsletter-campaigns
● Plan new approaches and ideas regarding CRM
● Support us in marketing campaigns directed at our customer base
● Analyze our competitors and document “best practices“ in the field of E-Mail marketing and CRM
What you bring:
● Studies in the field of economics, media management, communication theory or similar faculties
● Ideally first-hand experience in online marketing, campaign management or CRM
● A structured and independent working approach
● You are creative, a real team player and are open minded to new trends, ideas and technologies
● Good knowledge in all common MS-Office programs
● Ideally first hand experience with HTML and CSS
● Excellent professional language skills in English and Swedish or in English and Danish
● You have time to support our team for at least 6 months
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
You can expect challenging tasks, a very attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin/Germany and a dynamic, highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and a lot of options.
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date. Please send your application to email@example.com. Your contact is Annika Busse.