• Responsible for the sales of electronic components within manufacturing industry
• Demonstrates technical selling skills.
• Coordinates with Sales Leadership on activities to follow during the Fiscal Year.
• Complete Understanding of pricing and quotes process.
• Demonstrated ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and
• Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale Resulting in Increased Market
• Responsible for developing database of qualified leads through telephone canvassing,
prospecting, web based tools and search engines, email, tradeshow lead generation, and
other industry networking events.
• Demonstrates the ability to gather information and submit order information for detailed
• Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities Including sales calls,
closed sales, and follow-up activities.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and Ensures That
They are Communicated and Implemented within the team.
• Sales experience Preferable.
• Bachelor's degree completed / being completed in Business related field Including Marketing
and / or International Business.
• Multilingual capability Desired.
• motivation, drive and a desire to achieve financial success
• Prospecting and / or cold calling to develop new accounts.
• Negotiating pricing and terms per Company Policy and Procedure.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Intermediate Computer Skills Including typing, Excel, Word, Outlook.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
For more information, questions about the position and to send CVs, please contact Marie, firstname.lastname@example.org