Internship - Back-end Developer
6 months Praktikum in
AufgabenMicroEnergy International GmbH is looking for candidates for an internship as back-end developer with experience in RoR to support the technology development of a remote monitoring mobile and web application for solar energy-based systems. The project requires individual work as well as a cohesive team.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an (under-)graduate programme, preferably with an obligatory internship as integral part of their studies, or writing their thesis.
- Backgrounds: strong technical skills, preferably computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails framework.
- Good understanding of the web technologies JSON, XML and REST.
- Familiar with software architecture patterns such as MVC and design pattern such as CoC, DRY and Singleton.
- Basic understanding of linux server configuration.
- Self-starter with strong initiative.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in teams.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
So bewerben Sie sich bei unsPlease fill in the application form and submit your CV and motivation letter through our online application portal: http://microenergy-foundation.com/employment/careers/
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):