The Strategy Realization Office (SRO) focuses on bringing the strategically relevant & cross functional initiatives of the Healthcare Executive Committee to life. We will see you as a full team member from day one. This includes being assigned to specific cross-functional projects for the entire duration of your internship and being mentored by a designated team member. As part of the SRO, you will be responsible for your own work packages, preparing and facilitating workshops with different stakeholders, creating presentations etc. At the same time, you will be supporting other team members on diverse daily tasks to receive varied insights.
Who you are:
- You have a background in the Natural Sciences, Medicine, Business, Economics, Politics or Engineering
- You have completed at least the first half of your Bachelor studies, are in your Gap Year or have commenced your Master degree
- You are a proactive team player who is flexible, highly motivated, engaged and self-organized
- You possess excellent English skills and are an effective communicator
- You have an excellent command of the MS Office Package
- You ideally offer previous (internship) experience in strategy-related functions in a corporate setting or management consulting
4-6 months, starting date flexible (please state your availability in the cover letter)
What we offer:
The opportunity to become a part of a truly international and vibrant team composed of individuals from a unique range of professional backgrounds. Based at Merck KGaA’s global headquarters you will receive first-hand insights into the strategic dynamics behind the world’s oldest pharmaceutical company.
We encourage applications from Germany as well as from international candidates (from outside and within the EU).
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please apply online using the "Jetzt online bewerben" button.